Our Financing Options
Triple Service Inc is proud to offer financing options through Synchrony, Mosaic and TURNS Financing!
Flexible, low-monthly payment financing with 24/7 Instant Approval
Triple Service, Inc. offers convenient financing plans from top lenders. Call us today to find a qualifying plan for your HVAC, electrical, plumbing, or bathroom remodeling service!
As one of the nation’s premier consumer financial services companies, Synchrony offers:
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
1Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Contact us for details.
For all promotions: Qualifying purchase must be made with your Home Design credit card issued by Synchrony Bank and a $29 account activation fee will apply and be charged at the time first purchase posts to account. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 26.99%; Minimum Monthly Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for their applicable terms. Subject to credit approval.
Mendota homeowners often finance through TURNS because:
- Applications can be submitted from any handheld device or over the phone.
- There are no homeownership requirements or awkward income verifications.
- Financing repairs and installs range from $400 to $7,500 for credit scores as low as 550.
- Instant approval decisions are made 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- 100% paperless financing process means NO loan documents to handle.
See if you qualify for financing through Mosaic for your home improvement project. After which, one of our TRIPLE SERVICE INC representatives will reach out and discuss your project with you.
At Triple Service, Inc., we offer a variety of home service financing programs from reputable lenders. We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards, and we also offer discounts for seniors, veterans, and people with disabilities! Please review our financing programs below and contact us for more information.