Website Triple Service Inc
Are you ready to advance your career with the #1 Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Company in the area?
We are offering a 16-week PAID TRAINING PROGRAM – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Ideal candidates will have experience working in customer service, sales, and/or enjoy working hands-on.
This is a great opportunity to learn a trade and start a new career with a growing, established company!
Come and join a winning team!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform drain cleaning, maintenance and repair on residential plumbing systems
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect, repair, and conduct maintenance on drains, sewers, water heaters, water softeners ect.
- Demonstrate Respect, Compassion and Integrity when communicating with clients
- Ability to communicate recommendations and services
- Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks in a timely manner in accordance with Triple Service quality and safety standards
- Ability to demonstrate punctuality
- Participate in weekly meetings for continuing training and development
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong communication, sales and customer service skills
- Ability to work with high degree of integrity and promote positive company image
- Analytical, focused on quality, and results-driven
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions
- Excel within a team environment and willing to support all areas of our business
- Satisfactory passing of mandatory pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Valid driver’s license, with minimal infractions
- Proficiency with mobile devices (e.g. tablets, smart phones and/or other devices as required)
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-125 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, climb, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
- Moderate exposure to physical risk
- Work is performed in residential properties which may include basements, attics, garages, crawl spaces and roof tops
- Well-Groomed Appearance (once hired) – a business-like haircut, clean beards or mustaches are accepted
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Employee tool program after 90 days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off