801 Monroe St
Are You A Handyman or Carpenter Who Wants To Work For A Thriving Company Where You Can Grow, Be Recognized, And Be Rewarded For Your Work?
If you’re a hard-working professional with an inner drive to improve yourself and help others then you might be a fit for us…
Along with the job-specific qualifications (below) here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
· You work hard
· You love working with a team
· You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
· You love to serve others
· You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
· You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
· You understand and are willing to follow our Core Values:
o Always Do What Is Right – Today and everyday
o Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
o Be The Best – It’s a Lifestyle
o Positively Changing Lives – One Person at a Time
o Safety Isn’t A Choice – Think Twice and Act Once
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire veterans!