Your Family’s Safety Is Our First Priority
For the safety of our customers and our team, we have implemented some new procedures to run a clean service call on your home:
- All employees who are feeling ill or are living with someone that is ill, will remain home.
- For technicians and office employees that come to work, their workstations will be sanitized daily.
- Before we dispatch a technician, our office will be calling each homeowner to make sure that no one is sick in the home.
- Technicians will be dispatched from their homes instead of our office in order to minimize contact with others.
- Technicians will carry disinfectant in their trucks and will wipe down their truck daily.
- You will receive a call notifying you that the technician is parked outside your home. Please be ready to open your door so our technician can begin work.
- Technicians will arrive at your home wearing boot covers and gloves.
- Technicians will not shake hands with homeowners, and will practice social distancing (6 feet).
- Our technician will minimize the amount of tools they bring into your home, and will do their best to minimize time in your home.
- We will not distribute paper invoices. All materials will be emailed to you.
- Our Customer Support Text Line 630-984-7345. This line may also be used to authorize repairs and service to avoid contact with our point of sale system.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 559-785-2490.
TagsCoronavirus Office Update
Subscribe to Triple Service Inc's Blog