Has your worn-down air conditioner finally given up? Or maybe your HVAC unit is technically functioning, but you still can’t seem to get comfortable in your own home. Whatever the case may be, you can get fast relief by calling the replacement air conditioning installers of Triple Service, Inc.!
As a third-generation family-owned business, we’ve been helping families in Mendota and across Northern Illinois since 1950. We have a staff of trained, licensed, and background-checked air conditioning unit installers—all of whom are dedicated first and foremost to the safety and comfort of your family.
When your home heats up, call us first!
Signs You May Need a New AC Installation
The most obvious sign that it’s time to call AC installers is when your unit totally breaks down. You clearly can’t wait for relief if your machine decides to quit during on the hottest day of the summer, but what if your AC unit is technically still working?
Even if your air conditioner can still turn on and off, here are a few signs that it might almost be time to for a replacement:
- Your current air conditioner needs extensive repairs. If the cost of repairs will amount to more than half the cost of a new AC installation, we often recommend replacement as the more long-term cost-effective option.
- Your current air conditioner is old. Air conditioning installations that are more than 10 or 15 years old tend to draw much more energy than modern units, costing you more money every month.
- Your home is too hot. If your current air conditioner is running well but you still feel uncomfortable indoors, the unit may not be properly sized for your home’s square footage. It may also have issues that you can’t see or hear.
How to Choose the Right Air Conditioning Replacement Units
Deciding to upgrade your outdated or broken air conditioner is the first step, but choosing the right machine is equally important! At Triple Service, our AC unit installers will survey your home, listen to your needs, and recommend the right system based on several factors:
- The Type of A/C System You Have or Want to Have
- The Size, Shape, and Dimensions of the Area to Cool
- How Often You Use Your Air Conditioner
- How Cold You Like to Keep Your Home in the Summer
- Whether You Want to Invest in an Energy-Saving Unit
Once we’ve helped you pick the perfect unit, we’ll install it and back it with our signature guarantees, including a Total Comfort Guarantee and No Lemon Guarantee. We promise that your unit will keep your family cool and comfortable, or we’ll make it right!
Contact Our Air Conditioning Unit Installers for a Free Consultation Today
Find out more about Triple Service and our family’s honest, customer-focused approach to air conditioning service by calling us today. To request an expert consultation for your Mendota AC installation, fill out our online form now.